Thursday, April 3, 2008

Blog update

Things have come up in my activities where it has come to my attention that this blog may be a conflict of interest. While I do not think so and certainly feel confident in that, never the less, I must for the time being suspend posting on this blog. It is a great pleasure to offer this blog and it is fun interacting.

For now I cannot keep posting. Please come back in about a month. I intend to keep this blog and use it for others who will be coming on board in the future. For now I will have to adjourn the postings. When I do start posting again there will be some changes. The content will still be me, but there will be changes.

Best of luck in you options trades.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that free speech is inconvenient and should be stopped.

Anonymous said...

I agree...who are these people trying to silence you Dell?
First we saw it in the TopTrader webinars and now on the net; this is a clear violation of your protected first amendment right to free speech. As long as the information is truthful and lawfully obtained you can post.
We have rights for a reason; we want to hear from you Dell. Don't let the 'man' keep you down.

Anonymous said...

It is a sad thing when the so called conflict of interest extends to your private life.

Anonymous said...

Dell if it had not been for you I would have demanded my money back from Toptrader. Your infromation has been most useful and a lot better presented.