Thursday, June 5, 2008

Interesting play

If anyone is a fan of India's growth potential, here is a play that you will want to virtual trade (IMHO...in my humble opinion)
EPI...Long the Jan '09 22 call and get this, the July has 22.50. So by selling this July we now have a .50 upside with out doing anything. I placed this for a debit of 1.80 lets see if some one on the other side takes it.

I will discuss this more tonight in the webinar for those "inquiring minds"

On a much serious side here. CNN reports of a 67 SS recipient that is living out of her car with her two dogs because of layoffs. I cannot help the entire world, but if I can help a few to understand the world of finance and they in turn show others, maybe we can change things.

Tell a friend about what we do here you wouldn't want them to end up like this lady...

No comments: