Monday, December 15, 2008

Madoff

Excuse me for posting twice in one day, but the news just keeps talking about this guy.

My input. I am so conservative that any one that talks to me cringes at what comes out of my mouth. Anyways, Roosevelt over 40 years ago set up the SEC. Where is this agency? Isn't this what the SEC is supposed to find and stop? I have a neighbor friend that works for the SEC. We spoke about this and the usual blame game is transferred to not my department etc.

Wake up people!!!!

These agencies are setup to hold you in check while the fox raids the hen house. It never has and never will be a level playing field. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can get on with your retirement plans. Do not act surprised or disgusted. This corruption goes on and on and on.

As Warren Buffet is supposed to have said "it isn't until the tide goes out that you can see who is swimming naked"

Now that the tide is out, we are seeing all the cracks of the last 70 years. Best of luck to everyone, you will need it. If you like what you are seeing here and it has helped, let others know because we are a little minority now and the masses are getting fleeced like no tomorrow. They need help and the typical financial advice is unqualified to help.

No comments: